Via della Cerca - Modena - MO - 41121
The Ferrari Moreni chapel was built around the middle of the XVIII century. Initially it was protected by a portico that flanked the canal which then flowed in the open air. The portico was demolished in the 1920's. The image of the Madonna found here is by the Modenese painter Francesco Vellani.
How to get there
It is located in the Historic Center where traffic is limited.
Go down Largo Sant'Agostino and turn left into Via Ramazzini and follow it nearly to the end; the chapel is on the right.