Via C. Marx, 109 - Quartirolo - Carpi - MO - 41012
Timetable:SS.Messe winter (new nave): lively 8:00 to 9:45 - 11:15 to 19:00; weekdays 18:30. SS.Messe summer (new nave): 8.00 Celebration - 9:45 to 11:15 weekdays 19:00.
THE CHURCH IS ACTUALLY CLOSED BECAUSE OF THE EARTHQUACKE OF THE LAST MAY 2012.THE MASSES WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE NEW LITURGIC ROOM.
The Quartirolo Parish Church dates back to the XVI century. It was later renovated and took its current shape in 1846. This neoclassical church has a lovely brickwork façade and tympanum on pilasters. The inside is a single space with four chapels, two on each side.
The decorations were made by L. Rossi and G. Baldi. Worthy of note are the polychrome plaster altar-facing and the XVII century paintings in the side altars that include the Madonna of the Rosary by A. Consetti and, most particularly, the Our Lady of Sorrows attributed to the Guercini-like artist Matteo Loves.