Fiorano Modenese - MO - 41042
Fiorano Modenese and the nearby Spezzano are situated in a region rich of industries. In Spezzano you can visit the Castle, that belonged first to the family of Pio then to the Coccapani's, that transformed it in an elegant residence. Since 1982 the Castle belongs to the Municipality.
The imposing Sanctuary Beata Vergine del Castello rises in the centre of Fiorano Modenese.
From Spezzano you can reach the nature reserve "Salse di Nirano", an important geological phenomenon covering a 300 hectares area of clayey ground with several little volcanos, that emit a salted mud mixed with hydrocarbons.
Via D. Ferrari, 43,c/o Galleria Ferrari,41053 Maranello (MO)
Tel/fax: +39 0536 073036, E-mail
Opening time: mon-sat 10.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m and 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. - sunday 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m
17.093 (lust update 2014)
How to get there
By car: from Modena take the bypass in the direction of Formigine, then take the S.P. 3, named Giardini, till Maranello, then follow the signs Fiorano Modenese.
By bus: extra-urban bus, direction Fiorano Modenese.
- Emergency medical service: tel. 0536/874015
From Mondays to Saturdays 20.00-8.00, and from Saturadys 10,00-08.00 of Mondays, including midweek holydays
-Hospital of Sassuolo ,Via Francesco Ruini, 8, Sassuolo tel.0536/846111. First Aid 118.
- Municipal Police Polizia Municipale ,Piazza De Gasperi n. 9 Tel 0536/833251-833250, 329/3191700,Fax 0536/832819;
- Carabinieri Via Macchiavelli, 7 tel.0536/830333
- Fire departement (the station is in Sassuolo Via S. Simone), -tel.0536/807527; Emergency 115
- Provincial Police Polizia Provinciale (Environment, hunting, fishing) 059/203523-525