Spilamberto - MO - 41057
Spilamberto is a beautiful village situated on "the castles' road". The castle was built in 1210 on the left side of Panaro's river in order to defend the eastern border. Villa Fabriani, a luxury building constructed at the end of XVIIIth Century, houses "Il Narciso alla fonte", the splendid sculpture of G.Obici, an artist who lived in Spilamberto during the XIXth Century. The Villa is also the seat of Balsamic Vinegar's Museum and of Balsamic Vinegar producers' association.
IAT Tourist Office Terre di Castelli
c/o Villa Comunale Fabriani,Via Roncati, 28
Tel. +39 059.78.12.70 - Fax. +39 059.78.12.86; Web, E-mail
Opening time: Tuesdays to Sundays 09,30-13,00/15,00-19,00
12.527 (last update 2014)
How to get there
By car: from Modena take the bypass in the direction Vignola, then take the S.S. 623, named Vignolese, to Spilamberto.
By bus: extra-urban bus in the direction Spilamberto/Vignola.