Via Salvarola, 137 - Salvarola - Sassuolo - MO - 41049
Phone: +39 0536/987511
Fax: +39 0536/873242
Timetable:Terme Salvarola are closed toll 16th January
The thermal waters
Terme della Salvarola di Sassuolo has three types of curative spa waters:
- waters containing sodium chloride and sodium iodide, hypertonic waters with a low calcium content (being hypertonic, when applied to the mucosa they established an outward flow sera, cleaning out toxins and inflammatory edema)
- sulphureous waters, rich not only in hydrogen sulphide but also in carbon dioxide and sodium bicarbonate (a water highly prized for inhalation therapy)
- waters containing sulphur - bicarbonate - magnesium, from the "Alfonsina" spring, have a significant amount of bicarbonate ions, calcium and magnesium (this water has laxative properties).
Pathologies and treatments
- Throat (cough, forms of catarrh, irritation and loss of voice, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis)
- Ear (forms of catarrh, rhinogenous deafness)
- Nose (forms of catarrh, sinusitis, rhinitis)
- Bronchial tract (tracheitis, bronchitis)
- Intestine (colitis, constipation, digestive insufficiency)
- Gynaecological tract (vaginitis, salpingitis, menopause)
- Skin (blemishes, dermatosis, psoriasis)
- Cellulitis (the various stages)
- Articulations (arthritis, trauma, sprains).
Near the spa, in a splendid garden, there's Balnea (Center for Health and Psychophysical wellbeing) that offers:
classic wellbeing circuit, courses in the gym and swimming pool, phlebological circuit, swimming courses for children 0-30 months of age, beauty center and psychophysical reactivation department.
For information tel. 0536/987530