c/o Villa Comunale Fabriani - via Roncati, 28 - Spilamberto - MO - 41057
Phone: +39 059/785959
Fax: +39 059/785959
Timetable:The visit to the Consortium and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Museum are possible on Wednesday from 9:00am to 1:00pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 9.00am to 1.00pm and from 3.00pm to 6.00pm. However, it's possible to book also visits outside these hours by contacting the Consortium. Guided tours are free only in Italian and for groups only.
The Consortium of Traditional Balsamic began operating in June 1967 at the behest of Rolando Simonini. It is proposed to promote, organize and support initiatives and events aimed at the protection and promotion of traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena, and the dissemination of knowledge in the absolute respect of tradition.
Activities of the Guild:
- Training on the balsamic (10 lectures and 4 practical sessions of "taste")
- Courses (2 evenings theoretical and practical 4 "taste") reserved for members
- Refresher courses (3 evenings practices "taste"), reserved for the Master Tasters
- Race of the Palio di San Giovanni.
- Management Acetaia social
- Visits Acetaia social
- Lectures on "balsamic"
- Management of the Museum of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Spilamberto.
President of the Guild: Luca Gozzoli
By car: Exit motorway A1 exit Modena Sud Turn left and follow the signs for Spilamberto.