via Aristotele, 33 - Modena - MO - 41100
Timetable:For information and bookings contact the secretary during office hours: Monday-Friday 08:30-13:00 and 15:00-17:00.
Type of structure
Multi-purpose complex able to host various types of events: congresses, conventions, conferences, work meetings, training courses, trade shows and exhibitions, fashion shows, concerts, theatre performances, gala dinners and more.
The complex is divided into 4 areas:
1. Area dedicated to conventions and concerts with auditorium, foyer and modular rooms.
2. Catering area with bar-restaurant, suitably equipped for use by catering companies.
3. Green area with a splendid park and a charming lakelet.
4. Accommodation area with 28 suites equipped with every comfort. The apartments can be reached from inside the Forum as well as the car park.
- Auditorium: this is the main hall that can seat a thousand people of which 750 in the stalls.
- 2 modular rooms: the Bassoli Room (ground floor) with 100 fixed seats and the room on the top floor which can be arranged to seat from 30 to a maximum of 100 people. The rooms can also be used independently from the events held in the auditorium.
- Foyer: the large indoor space that surrounds the auditorium, both on the ground and the top floor, can be used to stage individual events or in support of those held in the auditorium.
The auditorium is equipped with the most advanced technologies: control room, booths for simultaneous interpreting and audio/video equipment for projection on two screens.
The rooms and foyers are equipped with audio/video connections and VGA.
How to get there
By car: just before the motorway tollbooth Modena Nord, take the Tangenziale (bypass) in the direction of the town centre. The auditorium is found near the Motorizzazione Civile (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Centre).
By train: Take the bus line 4 from Modena railway station.