Via San Francesco, 20 - Carpi - MO - 41012
Room of the painters of Modena - 20 seats
Hall of Pretty - 30 seats
Hall of Muzzioli - 50 seats
Gallery - 80 seats
Upon request, rental equipment for meetings.
They are put at our disposal by consumers needed for any catering service
Pietro Foresti commissioned in 1892 the architect-engineer Achille Sammarini (1827-1899) to adapt, partly demolishing the old building industries, and straw hats in a family of chips.
The facade, with a plan, it is plastered brick and polished. Note the two large mullioned windows on terraces characterized by pottery decorated with Renaissance style.
In the courtyard of the palace is located a mullioned window of the fifteenth century Venetian Gothic original, salvaged from an old aristocratic town demolished. A majestic Baroque staircase, next to a grotto painting, introduces to the main floor rooms decorated by artists from Modena Lelio Rossi (1844-1907), Still Strong (1839-1911), Andrea Becchi (1849-1926) and Carlo Grossi (1857 -1931).