- It will be an exciting weekend immersed in the beauties of the Motor Valley to fully experience the world of motors with a group of car enthusiasts and everything that revolves around them.
- You will leave, together with the other participants and the Canossa Events team to discover a unique place where the factories and museums of Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Pagani, Dallara and Ducati are located within a few kilometers.
- You will experience this road trip at the wheel of one of the Abarth 595 Cabriolets of the Canossa fleet.
- You will visit the fascinating center of Modena with its unmissable Piazza Grande, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Romanesque Cathedral and the iconic Torre Ghirlandina.
- In this exciting journey there will also be the most renowned dishes of Emilian cuisine, in a tour that will satisfy all the senses
Motor Valley is the beating heart of Emilia, the enchanted place where the fastest cars in the world are born, a place of "slow food and fast cars" as the great chef Massimo Bottura likes to say. It is within a radius of a few kilometers around Modena that the factories and museums of Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Pagani, Dallara and Ducati are located, but also unique places to visit such as Piazza Grande, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with the Cathedral and the Ghirlandina Tower. In addition to an exceptional food & wine offer. Motor Valley Tours will allow you to discover all this behind the wheel of a legendary car, an icon of the "Dolce Vita", in an absolutely unique version. Canossa Events makes its fleet of Abarth 595 Cabriolets available, each made unique by the creative genius of Lapo Elkann and by the skilled hands of the craftsmen of Garage Italia. Alternatively, you can opt for a classic car: Alfa Romeo Duetto, Fiat 124 Spider and other similar models. Organized by Canossa Events with the collaboration of Modenatur.
Price starting from 750 euros per person in a double room, for two people sharing the car.
The price includes:
- Two nights in a 4-star hotel;
- The dinners on Fridaỳ and Saturday, in addition to the lunch on Saturday;
- Visits to the Lamborghini and Pagani museums with a visit to the factory, the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with VIP experience and the Enzo Ferrari Museum;
- The guided tour of the Unesco site in Piazza Grande and an vinegar factory where the traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena DOP is produced;
- Car rental (fuel and insurance included)
The program may undergo minor changes that will not change the tour experience.
The price does not include some optional services that can be purchased on request:
- CUSTOMIZATION: make the journey unique by characterizing your car as a real racing car
- INSURANCE with deductible reduction. Travel even safer
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: enjoy the pace of the road in peace
- HISTORICAL CAR: Experience the road with a car that made history
- UPGRADE: hotel room. Relax as you wish
- EXTRA TIME: enjoy your car to the fullest
From € 750 per person