At the core of the company’s philosophy are the Renaissance concepts so thoroughly established by the work of the great Leonardo da Vinci, who emphasized that Art and Science are disciplines that can “walk hand in hand.” The creations of Pagani Automobile Works are inspired by this principle and blend technological know-how with taste, functionality, aesthetics, and artisanal craftsmanship.
Pagani Automobili is pleased to receive visitors at its workshop in San Cesario Sul Panaro (Modena) for a guided tour inside the factory at its facility at Via dell’ Industria 26.
PAGANI FACTORY AND MUSEUM TOUR
The Pagani factory can be visited, by reservation only and with a guided tour, from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)
Length of visit: approximately 60 minutes
The visit includes: guided tour of the museum and factory—by reservation only.
Languages: English or Italian (most tours are conducted in English; choose your desired language when you reserve a date and time).
Check availability and make reservations online on this page. The ticket price includes admission to the museum and a guided tour of the museum and factory.
Pagani factory and museum tour tickets
- Regular admission: €55.00
- group discount (15-person minimum): €45.00
- minors under 18: €25.00
- children under 12: free
The museum is also open to visitors without a guided tour, in which case no reservations are required.
TICKETS: MUSEUM ONLY
- Regular admission: €18.00
- discount for minors under 18: €3:00 p.m.
- Children under 12: free
MUSEUM HOURS: Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Closed on holidays.
Reservations are not required to visit the museum only.
Pagani Automobili may occasionally be closed for reasons related to its business. We always advise visitors to call ahead to verify the museum’s hours.
General conditions - factory tours:
- Guided tours are not private, and other visitors may join your group.
- Visitors are kindly asked to be on time for the tour they have reserved. Please come to the reception area ten minutes before the start of the tour.
- Reservations will be canceled for latecomers and no refunds will be given. If the number of tour participants changes, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much notice as possible.
- Photography is allowed only inside the showroom, and no photos may be taken in the production areas.
- Please do not touch or sit in any of the automobiles on display in the showroom. Touching or removing any materials from the production areas is prohibited unless specifically authorized by the tour guide.
Cancellations (by visitor): Cancel your reservation without penalty up to two business days prior to the tour. Tickets cannot be refunded for tours cancelled with notice of less than two business days or on the same day. In the case of all refunds, Modenatur will charge €5 per ticket for handling.
Cancellations by Pagani Automobili
Pagani Automobili reserves the right to cancel the tour and to change the date, length, language, content, and other details of the tour for special events or for unforeseen factory requirements. If a tour is canceled by Pagani, ticket prices are fully refundable. Neither Pagani nor Modenatur, however, can be held responsible for other costs or financial losses associated with the cancellation of a tour. By making and accepting a reservation, visitors acknowledge that they have read and understood these conditions.
Please note that we usually publish dates for online booking 2 months ahead. If a day or month is not bookable online or if you need any additional information regarding tour booking and availability we advise you to send a request using the form below on this page or to send a request to email@example.com with the desired date and time. We will be glad to check if there are any further availabilities, and we will contact you as soon as possible.