Theme ART AND CULTURE
Santa Chiara Churches and Monastery
The monastery and the adjoining external church were started around 1490 by Camilla Pio di Savoia who retired there as a nun in 1500
The church was rebuilt in neoclassical style in 1845 while the internal area or choir of the nuns has maintained its original structure.
Every day 6.30 am - 12.00 am and 3.30 pm - 7.00 pm