- A pleasant and relaxing walk in Modena old city center with a local guide
- Learn about Modena and its history, tips by locals
You'll discover the heart of the city with a pleasant walk. In particular, you'll see the wonderful medieval Romanesque complex consisting of: Cathedral, Torre Ghirlandina and Piazza Grande, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1997.
The guide will take you to the most characteristic views of the historic center and the splendid Piazza Roma overlooked by the Palazzo Ducale di Modena.
Tour shared with other travellers
- Adults: € 10,00
- Reduced fee: € 8,00 for children 6-12 years old.
- Free for children up to 5 years old.
- € 100,00 (up to 10 participants, for larger groups write to email@example.com)
Once the ticket has been paid it will not be possible to receive a refund in case of cancellation