- You will learn about the history and how the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PDO is born
- You will be able to satisfy all your curiosities about Balsamic Vinegar
- you'll taste Traditional Balsamic Vinegar aged (minimum 12 years of aging) and extra-old (minimum 25 years)
How to visit
The Acetaia Comunale can be visited with a guided tour
- Friday at 3.30pm and 4.30pm.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm.
Reservations are required and can easily be made online on this page (see the red box indicating “Reserve Your Entry Time for the Acetaia Comunale”). No credit card or other payment method is required to make online reservations.
After you reserve your timed entry, your tickets will be held for payment at the tourist office before the visit.
Reservations are accepted until available slots have been filled (twenty for each group). We advise booking your tour in advance.
Tours are mainly provided in Italian.
- Regular admission: € 2.00.
- Admission is free for children up to 5, for persons with disabilities and their caretakers, for tour guides and interpreters, and for teachers accompanying groups of students of any age.
The Acetaia Comunale is not accessible to persons with disabilities who use a wheelchair. Our Tourist Information Office is at the disposal of any visitors with disabilities who need additional support to visit Modena’s historic center or anywhere in the entire Province of Modena. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (+39) 059-203-2660 for information customized to your specific needs.