Maserati factory tour
The Maserati factory tour takes visitors inside the Modena plant, totally renovated for the production of the MC20 and of the Nettuno Engine. Discover up close how a Maserati automobile is born and how sportiness and elegance are blended to create one of the most fascinating vehicles in the world. The factory in Modena, which has been Maserati’s headquarters for more than eighty years, is a place of magic that combines natural Italian mastery and Maserati heritage. The plant has been updated with new production facilities, engine assembly lines, and paint shops dedicated to the new MC20. Nettuno, the unprecedented V6 engine of the super sportscar, was the first creation of the Maserati Engine Lab, the new production center recently established in Modena. For the first time in Maserati history, moreover, an innovative and environmentally friendly paint shop has also been established.
Maserati is currently offering factory tours of the MC20 production line.
The tour, which lasts approximately 90 minutes, includes a visit to:
- The Showroom, including a history of the Maserati firm, a tour of the contemporary Maserati line, and the chance to try out the Car Configurator in the FuoriSerie custom-built area.
- The MC20 assembly line.
- The Engine Lab, Soak Area, Emissions Lab, Engine Assembly Area, and Engine and Powertrain Test Beds.
- The new Nettuno Engine Assembly where the MC20 engine is built by hand.
- Back at the Showroom, visitors can visit the Maserati store for official merch.
- Regular admission: €50.00
- Group discount (minimum of 20 persons): €45.00
- Students under 18 (high schools and universities): €45.00
- Children 7-17: €35.00 (only if accompanied by an adult)
- Free: Children up to 6, journalists, Maserati clients
Special prices are available to tour operators. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The plant is closed during public holidays and in August.
Attention: because of its length and content, the tour is not intended for children, and we particularly discourage visits by those younger than 7. Underage visitors must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. The production area is not accessible to baby strollers or carriages.
Factory tours cannot be arranged for school groups of minor children.
Modenatur is the official reservations contact for the Maserati Factory Tour.
Book your visit online on this site or, in the event your desired time is not available or for information regarding groups, send a request to email@example.com.
- Tours are not private, and Maserati reserves the right to add other visitors to your group.
- For a private tour, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Underage visitors are allowed only if accompanied by a parent or adult guardian or if permission has been explicitly granted by Maserati (permission requires the completion of a liability-disclaimer form available when reservations are made).
- School groups with students younger than 18 will not be admitted.
- After tickets are purchased, they may be canceled without penalty for up to seven days prior to the date of the reservation.
- In that event, refunds will be issued by Modenatur minus a handling cost of €5 per ticket.
- Maserati S.p.A. reserves the right to cancel a factory tour at any time for reasons related to its business activities. Visitors will be promptly informed of tour cancellations as well as of potential alternative tour dates. Neither Maserati S.p.A. nor Modenatur are responsible in any way for the consequences of a cancellation. By accepting a confirmed reservation, visitors acknowledge that they have understood and accepted these conditions. If a tour is cancelled by Maserati, the ticket price will be refunded by Modenatur.