Ex Synagogue

Ex Synagogue

The building housing the headquarters of the Fossoli Foundation used to be the Jewish University of Carpi and still features today two beautiful synagogues, respectively from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. 

When the Jewish community was disbanded in 1907, the two Synagogues lost their worship function and were turned into houses. 

The magnificent room of the nineteenth century synagogue can still be visited and it is mainly used by the Foundation for its representative activities

Opening hours

Every first Sunday of the month 10.00 am - 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm - 7.00 pm.