San Nicola di Bari Church in Bomporto

San Nicola di Bari Church in Bomporto

The interior is very spacious and preserves a terracotta crucifixion by Antonio Begarelli and a precious organ by Traeri.

The church was founded in 1609 and stands not far from the house called "the conventina", where there was a community of Servite Fathers until 1769.

In the first half of the last century the church was restored and, on that occasion, the neoclassical vestibule was added.

Opening hours

The church opens every day 8.30 am - 7.00 pm

Tickets and admission

Free entrance