TYPE OF STRUCTURE
The Oratory of San Rocco, built in 1697, is located on the east side of the Castle Square Campogalliano and was a place of prayer and devotion until 1876. Intended for other uses, was reopened for Catholic worship in 1899 for a short period. It was purchased by the City in 1983, restored and furnished as a multi-cultural activities.
The Oratory of St. Rocco is available for concerts, debates, conferences, exhibitions and ceremonies such as weddings too.
A room with 60 seats arranged in rows.
In the summer months the Castle Square in front of the Oratory with the latter may be a functional area for various types of events, seating up to 250/300 people. The structure can also accommodate outdoor dining services.
Are available on request: sound system, VCR, projector, screen, overhead projector and flip chart
HOW TO GET THERE
By car: Coming from the A1, take the Modena North at the junction with the A22, then exit Campogalliano. Or from Modena, take the ring road in the direction Brenner, then exit Campogalliano.